Friday 20 May 2011

summer house reclamation.

Once many years ago I had a summer house. Untill it was taken over by my boys and used as a workshop, bike shed and general dumping ground.
This is how it ended up looking, very dismal and sad. Then Jasmine and I put our foot down and reclaimed it and turned it back into a peace haven.

Its so lovely to go there and relax for a few moments. I now have installed my sewing machine and bit and bobs so I can get creative when I feel like it. I love it, so pleased we did it.

2 comments:

  1. What a difference a lick of paint and some nice accessories make eh. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun in your summerhouse, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the view from your garden is stunning,I'd give my right arm for views like those, lol. Lucey x

    ReplyDelete