After having a clear out in the boys wardrobes I had bags full of old T-shirts. They were all well worn and not good enough for the charity shop. So I decided to have a go at crocheting a rag rug. The first one was made from the old t-shirts and the second from old duvet covers and pillow cases. The most tedious part was in the preparation, cutting the fabric up into strips. Once that was done the rug grew pretty quickly being careful to get the tension right and preventing the rug from curling at the edge or becoming too frilly. You would not believe the amount of fabric I used to get these little rugs. They would make great bath mats but these are going into the summerhouse.